Friday, January 28, 2011

Lancome Blanc Expert Neuro White




This is a sample size set including a cleanser, toner and cream.

1. Advanced Whitening Purifying Foam
It comes out as a white foam and I massage it onto a slightly wet face. When I wash it off my face feels clean without over drying.

2. Ultimate Whitening Beauty Lotion
I'm not sure if this a toner or a lotion but it seems more of a toner to me. It comes out like a clear liquid and it's supposed to be used day and night after cleansing. It does hydrates the skin after the cleanser as the name implies.

3. Advanced Whitening Night Renovator
The cream is somewhat thick, so it's good for the night and blends easily into the skin.

What this set is missing is a day cream with SPF.

This set is supposed to make your skin clearer and even-toned but I don't really notice a difference. It maybe because I don't use all 3 items everyday or I need to use them for a longer period consistently. But I do like how the products. especially the cleanser and toner, feel on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment