Friday, January 28, 2011

Skin Food Rice Mask





This is mask where you gently massage the product onto a cleansed and slightly wet face and then leave it on for 10-15 minutes before washing it off.  On the third picture you see its' creamy texture with some granules that will help exfoliate your skin when you massage the product on. However, massaging is not recommended for people with sensitive skin. I like this product because it leaves my skin more hydrated and soft.

Skin Food is another korean brand I use and you can find some of their products on ebay or sasa.com. The rice mask is one of their best sellers. My cousin purchased the rice mask from a store in Hong Kong and I think it only cost $7-8 CAD, which is a few dollars cheaper than the price on sasa. I also bought the papaya yogurt mask for my aunt to try and she absolutely loved it. She said it left her face very smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment