Saturday, February 26, 2011

Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF 25 PA++




Last month I reviewed Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream. When I bought the Perfect Cover BB Cream from rubyruby76 on ebay a few months ago I received these Missha Signature BB Creams samples (above) as a gift. I believe that this BB Cream is Missha's #1 seller in Korea. When I first used the Signature BB Cream, I felt that it looked a lot better than when I used the Perfect Cover. The Perfect Cover BB Cream looks a little darker than the Signature BB Cream and carries a greyish tone while the colour of the Signature BB Cream is more pinkish, thereby giving a brighter complexion. Coverage and the amount of time it lasts is the same as the Perfect Cover. A downside to the Signature BB Cream is that it's more expensive than the Perfect cover and provides less SPF protection.

I've been busy studying for midterms lately so this review was held for quite some time. The next review probably won't be until at least next week when I finish my last midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment