Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Beauty Diary Intensive Rice-Peptides Mask


My beauty diary are affordable sheet masks that I like to use when my skin looks dead and needs a little boost. The brand currently carries 17 different sheets masks from their natural key line and 4 different sheet masks from their luxury line. My mom picked the intensive rice-peptide mask when she was in Hong Kong because the salesperson said this one is particularly good for the winter. On http://www.beautydiary.com.tw/en/products.htm it says that this mask is supposed to have a firming effect, softens and moisturizes the skin. I've tried a few of the my beauty diary masks and this is one of my favourites. When I took off the mask my skin looked brighter (or maybe it was just my imagination) and was moisturized.

No comments:

Post a Comment