Friday, February 4, 2011

Suki UV Cut Oil Clear Film



This is basically blotting paper.Suki is made in Japan, as you can tell by all the Japanese font and it says it retails for 450 yen. The price is not bad for 50 sheets of blotting paper but the price on sasa.com is only $1.60 USD. This is by far the cheapest blotting paper I've seen so I was a little worried about the quality of it. But after reading some of the reviews on sasa, I decided to try it myself. The quality is amazing for the price. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.

Note: I know it says SPF18 on the cover but I don't really understand what they meant. Is it possible that when you blot your face with this it adds sun protection?? I don't read Japanese so I don't know how it provides sun protection. But I guess sun protection is always an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment